My thoughts so far...
The only two "similar" levels that I'd be interested in seeing in CCLP1 together, though not consecutively, are "Brickwalled" and "Brickwalled Again," both of which just happen to be in the Baguette Pack by complete random chance. (No joke!) Both are wonderfully designed blue wall mazes that remove much of the frustration of having to push on every tile in the map by defining much of where the player can go with its bricklayered blue wall layout and slightly open floor tile space. The former is just a simple key-swapper with a few keys, but the latter amps up the difficulty a bit by removing the keys, putting in a bunch of chips scattered around the map, and most notably, adding a few bugs to the mix, which create a challenge that is interesting without being annoying. The open floor tile space allows for some dodging without confining the player to a dead end in a corner if a bug approaches, unlike levels like "Fleep" (Shampoo #14), where the player would be trapped. All in all, I highly recommend these two levels.

Messages In This Thread
My thoughts so far... - by rockdet - 29-Jun-2013, 3:10 PM
My thoughts so far... - by geodave - 29-Jun-2013, 4:47 PM
My thoughts so far... - by jblewis - 01-Jul-2013, 2:58 PM