grant2012.ccl
Regarding #1, if you didn't have the opportunity to watch the stream of fireballs die, BURN OUT wouldn't be as appropriate of a title, would it be? Tongue Nah, I will keep your feedback in mind.

Regarding #2, it's better appreciated in the context of this thread: http://cczone.invisi...ake-me-a-level/ . Glad you liked it anyway, of course. Tongue

Regarding #3, I'll upload a picture of the two versions of the level for comparison; I think the new version has stronger focus and theme (and, most importantly, more Lynx-compatibility!) than the old. [EDIT: click.]

Regarding #4, I kinda liked the idea of having to get an enemy to toggle the green button for you, and then suddenly having to make that enemy stop toggling the green button. The area after the toggle doors is admittedly simple compared to the previous parts, where you had more of a puzzle to solve to release the enemies at the right time into the right areas, but I guess I wanted to have more enemies to release to make the area seem less empty. The main purpose of that area is to give the player full view of the mechanism guiding the fireball to the bomb in front of the exit. The teleport area originally had a hint tile with the message "Obligatory chase scene".

Messages In This Thread
grant2012.ccl - by mathgrant - 06-Apr-2012, 1:23 AM
grant2012.ccl - by M11k4 - 06-Apr-2012, 6:36 AM
grant2012.ccl - by mathgrant - 06-Apr-2012, 9:25 AM
grant2012.ccl - by tensorpudding - 10-Apr-2012, 11:27 AM