October 2018 Create Competition - Simple as CCLP3 & NEW MINI CREATE COMP
Results time!!! ...almost :-)

Sometimes I get requests to see the levels as quickly as possible, so that's what we're doing today. I arranged the levels in order of which levels they are based off and uploaded them in the downloads here. You can try to guess who made what until I'll type out some results, maybe next week. I played all the levels and enjoyed so many of them. (Don't look at the levels in an editor before trying them. There's twenty of them, though we only had about seven participants.) I was very happy to have submissions from new participants too!

But wait, there's more! I was looking through CCLP3 and I still want to see more levels made into smaller versions. This past competition was about making a simpler version of a level, but let's start a Mini Create Competition that is similar but not quite:
Your task is to make about a 9x9 (or a shape that is as small as appropriate for the level) version of a level in CCLP3.
You can directly post screenshots of your creations here in the thread. (You can also send the levels directly to me on Discord, for example, so I don't have to recreate them from the pics.) As with most other mini competitions, this one is open for a week from posting this message.

I'd like to see versions of at least these levels:
Blue Moon

Blue Blocks

Jaywalker

Damp

Bustin' Out

Lazy Hourglass

MonsterMaze

Dolly Mixtures

Flame Thrower

Patchwork

Map the Path

Mud and Water

Fireball Tourism

Which One Next?

Pac Man

Red, Green and Blue

Wireframe

Investment

Who's Left?

Construct-a-Maze

Bug Arranging

Everybody Get Dangerous

Vulcan

Vague Dream + Recurring Dream

Open up your editors and let's make this happen! Be sure to also play the levels posted and give your opinions (for both competitions). Tell me what you think!

-Miika

Messages In This Thread
October 2018 Create Competition - Simple as CCLP3 & NEW MINI CREATE COMP - by M11k4 - 13-Nov-2018, 5:24 AM