J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
Here's more good news. I have finally solved Block Buster 3 in 2D. What a level!Smiley

Anyway, here's my feedback for levels 31-40

31. Very awesome level with great puzzles. The beginning stumped me though but in a good way.

32. Extremely brilliant clone maze type of puzzle. The chip to the left of the exit gave me the most trouble though. To me this is sort of like a mini and easy "Cloners Maze."

33. Fantastic aesthetic and sokoban level.

34. Pretty difficult but still a great level as a brain teaser. Key thing is that practice makes perfect and the lack of a specific order is a blessing. Hardest part was the walker room and that glider dirt was difficult as well. Still a very good level that should be placed very late in the set and as always a sense of accomplishment beating a hard level.

35. It's Josh's "Aurora Chocorealis" on fire. Still a very cool level.

36. Great challenge sokoban type of level. I was stuck on this one for a really long time, especially the sokoban on the very bottom and the teleport sokoban. I try my best not to use YASC for sokobans. Speaking of hard sokobans, this level would be a great candidate for the 143 slot in reference to "Same Game". Also, like level 34 there is freedom of which sokoban to tackle first which is appreciated.

37. Despite the hint reference, I didn't have too much trouble. Small fun level.

38. Very cool level, really liked it.

39. Very difficult dodging level. You really have to keep on your toes on this one, took me dozens of tries. The pink balls with the fireballs gave me the most trouble. I don't know if you want to nerf it but if not that's okay.

40. This is simply one heck of a level. Brain teasing puzzles everywhere especially that ice room with the pink ball cloners. Took me quite a while to tackle that one along with that water bridge puzzle at the end. Outstanding craft of a level too. I guess the level would've been really difficult if Chip had to go through small slide delay dodges but thankfully not an extensive use of it. Shout out to Miika for helping me with some sections. All in all, one heck of a level.

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by mmoraleta - 06-Jun-2018, 2:12 AM