J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
Here's feedback for levels 51-60. You Break It, You Buy It, FINALLY complete.Smiley

51. Man, that tiny sokoban was the puzzle that stood out. Small sokoban, HUGE trouble. In the end, everything else was relatively easy. Again, great job on creating a hard mini sokoban.

52. Cool level with a challening ending puzzle.

53. Really fun dodging level. Thankfully, not too chaotic.

54. Awesome design and awesome level.

55. I'd consider this a medium hard level. The recessed room and teeth room were a bit challenging. Thankfully, there is freedom of choice oh which to tackle first. I remember I was so close to the end and I accidentally boosted onto the teleport into a thief. Very dumb move on my part and took it slowly on the success attempt. Still a good level.

56. Very fun red key level. The lower left block puzzle is legit.

57. Said it before and I'll say it again, hard challenges in small spaces are great. That 4th red key was the real challenge, since I played this in MS, I am not sure if circling the bee in Lynx would be possible.

58. Somewhat easy level containing "Combinations" and "Secret Passages".

59. This level, THIS LEVEL was a major major brain teaser. That left room stumped me a LOT and took me a while to figure out. Based on the title I thought that you had to keep the monster patterns as is in order to keep the toggle presses in sync. Shout out to Jeffrey, for telling me that it was more of the toggle press intervals rather than the monster paths. I guess the title of the level really threw me off and that's what really messed with the mind. In the end, it was extremely satisfying to complete. Smiley This level along with Block Buster 3 in 2D is simply one heck of a level. Well done, J.B for turning a simple level into a tough challenge.

60. Very well crafted level with a bunch of legit sokoban puzzles.

These new 20 levels were really fun to play and keep up the good work! For now, WoCCLP1 complete (so far).

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by mmoraleta - 13-Jun-2018, 3:21 PM