J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
This is an amazing update to the set JB. Keep it up with the brain teasing puzzles and fun levels. Slight smile

Thoughts on levels 81-90

81. Mostly simple chip collecting level, time is a little small and kind of easy to miss chips. Level isn't too big so both time and chips shouldn't be too much of a concern.

82. Kind of simple item swapper. Had that "Pop up Locks" feeling. Better than the original Juxtaposition

83. Equally good as Josh's "Cosmic Gold Hill" but this one is actually one colored gold. Both good levels.

84. LOTS of legit puzzles in this level. The block and thief was the one that stumped me the most. Amazing level.

85. Nice mod of Mini Pyramid with a challenging twist. Like the ice aesthetic too.

86. Nicely designed blob level.

87. Pretty cool level. Originally, I wasn't expecting the blocks in the teeth room to be movable. I was thinking those were blocks on traps.

88. Somewhat easy level. Nice block on water puzzle.

89. Great blue wall exploration type of level. Also appreciate the leniency of which the player decides to tackle first. That aforementioned sokoban in the NW room mentioned in Discord was much easier than I thought.

90. I really really appreciate the fact that this level has extra chips. I was sort of frustrated in the beginning since I thought all chips were required. This was a somewhat difficult level to me despite a simple chip collecting objective.

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by mmoraleta - 25-Jan-2019, 11:01 PM