ZK4 Feedback
My review for levels 46-60

After the couple frustrating levels in the last post, I got to say I enjoyed the levels more in the 40's and 50's decade. Slight smile Fun set so far.

46. I enjoy multiple puzzles in one set especially when you can do it in any order you want. Also, I like endings where the exit is totally surrounded by monsters and the the end they all die. It feels good at the end.

47. This was a fun level and nice concept. Now, I am not sure if the solution I did was the intentional or secret way based on the hint. I am assuming the pink ball on the trap at the very bottom is the intended solution judging by the look. However, I was able to just use the glider on top of the yellow lock. Still, a fun level though.

48. Security breach levels is my 3rd favorite CC concept. (Sokoban is my top favorite). The game-play was confusing at first but not too difficult once I got it.

49. Fun level and great aesthetics.

50. This has gotta be one of my favorites in the set. Normally sokobans are designed to take time to think about but the time crunch adds to the puzzle which makes it very interesting. Memorization and trial and error is key to this level.

51. This is an extremely annoying level. Angry It's is basically luck and maintaining a perfect streak to reach the exit. It would've been better if it was just the blob and not the walker, walker kept screwing me up hard. Or require a smaller amount of blocks to reach the exit. Again, a very annoying level that I don't like.

52. I enjoyed this level A LOT more than the last level. Again, it has that "mass monster self destruction ending" like Starstruck (49)

53. Unique concept for a maze.

54. It's an okay level, just a little tedious and kind of easy to screw up if you don't keep track of which blocks you've already pushed.

55. Nice level, even though there is a bit of back tracking.

56. Just a simple chip collecting level.

57. I like the "My Friend" concept, however I feel that it is more suited if the tooth monster was in a smaller room and if you can actually see the maze. I had to look at the map a little bit just to see where the tooth monster was. If it were to stay this way, it would be good if it was untimed.

58. Pretty difficult level that requires you to be on your toes. Normally I am not too good with pink ball patterns, it is just about trial and error.

59. Nice aesthetics and creative chip collecting level.

60. Another simple chip collecting level.

Messages In This Thread
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 1:17 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by Ihavenoname248 - 10-Sep-2017, 1:30 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 1:39 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 12:06 PM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 9:32 PM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 13-Sep-2017, 12:06 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by Flareon350 - 13-Sep-2017, 3:41 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 13-Sep-2017, 1:08 PM