CCLP4 Complete!
I wanted to save this review for last since I have a lot to say for levels 141-149.

141. World Of A Thousand Flames. I had a blast playing this level (get it) this level was a ton of fun. I don't know if I said this before but I like fire mazes. On the other hand I like the obstacles and the chase race at the ending.

142. Stratagem- I said it before and I'll say it again, I like brain puzzles in a small to medium space. This is one of my favorites. At first it looks like a deceivingly easy puzzle but it's not. However, I feel that this level should've been placed a little earlier in the set like in the 60's or 70's. Nevertheless, I really liked playing this level and it is one of my favorites.

143. Color Coordination- I enjoyed playing this level in JBLP1, I'm glad that this level made it into the final set. Also, the design looks awesome and there is a

repeated pattern each with a different color. I even appreciate the way that there is no repeated procedure throughout. This is my most favorite level in JBLP1, a set I highly recommend.

144. Paradigm Shift- This is a nice level to play from Jeffrey. My favorite parts were the glider chasing and the interesting trap button section. As a level 144 slot this wasn't too hard to play; I always thought that the level 144 slot was going to be a tough level, just like the infamous 147 slot. Thank goodness that the level 144 slot wasn't another complicated YCTAOFNT type of level.

145. Hacked Save File- This is basically Josh's "Divide By Zero" cut into 4 section and to be honest a lot easier to play than "Divide By Zero". I also consider the ending funny too depicting some sort of corruption or glitch. I liked playing this level and each section looked great, I'm wondering how long it took to create this type of chip collecting maze. I gotta admit that "Divide By Zero" despite it's highly creative aesthetics can be a little nerve-wracking and a player could easily make a mis-step, but nevertheless creative and fun.

146. Japanese Game Show- This level was difficult but not as difficult as I first played it in JBLP1. The most difficult obstacle for me was the tank and ball section and the tooth section was difficult at first but I found a way to make it a lot easier. Still, it features hard obstacles that require precision timing and creative thinking. Thank goodness there is no lucky timing, I hate lucky timing. This level is perfectly placed in the 146 slot.

147. Gimmick Isle- This level too was sort of difficult, this one is basically a "Lead Us Not into Temptation" but a little more straight forward. Thankfully, there weren't any precise timings though just deception. At first I thought that this level was going to be insanely difficult but not that difficult as one might expect for a level in the 147 slot. I like this level though and felt good beating it.

148. Gravity Well- I like force floor levels and this one fits in that category. Thankfully pushing the blocks to their goals isn't too hard. Feels fun optimizing this level though even though I'm not much of an optimizer.

149. Mental Marvel Monastery- This is a nice fun level by Josh and I like the "toggle bust" ending and the puzzles. At first I thought that there would be like an exclusive medley level as the final level of the set but this level makes a good closing level. Chip Win

That's the end of my review and I hope you liked it. I had a great experience with playing CCLP4 and a little bit of voting. The set had a lot of well crafted levels and great concepts. Honestly, I didn't play too much of the voting packs but I previewed each level set and most of them I recalled already. I consider myself to be a veteran chips challenge player since chips challenge was a childhood game and I played a lot of custom sets.

Now, normally I point out my favorite levels in the set but there were just so many good ones to pick from. My most favorite levels were One Tank's Adventure, Color Coordination, and Mental Marvel Monastery.

Now that I'm done with CCLP4, I guess I'll start doing some bold routes, replay this in the lynx ruleset or play some more custom sets. But for now CCLP4 complete! Chip Win

Messages In This Thread
CCLP4 Complete! - by mmoraleta - 19-Jul-2017, 5:15 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by ajmiam - 19-Jul-2017, 8:34 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by Flareon350 - 19-Jul-2017, 8:46 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by mmoraleta - 19-Jul-2017, 9:08 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by Ihavenoname248 - 19-Jul-2017, 9:16 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by mmoraleta - 19-Jul-2017, 9:19 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by Flareon350 - 19-Jul-2017, 9:20 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by mmoraleta - 19-Jul-2017, 9:47 PM
CCLP4 Complete! - by mmoraleta - 20-Jul-2017, 1:19 AM
CCLP4 Complete! - by Flareon350 - 20-Jul-2017, 2:10 AM
CCLP4 Complete! - by mmoraleta - 20-Jul-2017, 1:17 PM