Tornado Pack - Discussion
Gonna try giving a few thoughts to a some levels here -

1. The Maze That Turned On and Off
The "turning on and off" aspect of the maze felt like a fun little trick to use against the Teeth monsters here

14. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
What a name. Also, welp, I got fooled the first time I played through. Just personally though, I feel like this would've been nicer if the chip count weren't so rigid, where you could collect a few of the optional chips and still win. I dunno, that way, you could still complete the level without immediately understanding the gimmick right at the very beginning. Despite that though, by the time I realized I got tricked it would've surely still have been too late.

17. Adrenaline Rush
While it wasn't exactly difficult, I don't really like how all movements in the route for this level feel very forced. Also, moving through the path "perfectly" with even-step in Lynx gets you killed, which doesn't feel very fair.

20. That Ticking Noise
An alright little level, but I'm genuinely surprised there wasn't any actual ticking sound playing throughout the level.

22. Numeral Soup
Wonderfully set up level, though while passing through the blue outer walls to reach some of the unreachable rooms was clever, I thought it Might have seemed a little too subtle...or maybe I'm just a little bitter at myself for taking so long to figure it out. Oh well, I still very much enjoyed this level.

24. Green Light District
This concept seemed awfully simple, but I feel like it had the perfect length to not seem too short or too long for what it is and could maybe serve as a decent little breather level or something.

26. Rapids
This level just seems like an odd, giant mess. I guess it could serve some challenge in optimization but other than that it just seemed very lacking in anything notable or challenging for normal play.

27. As Per the Mutations
As mentioned in the skype chat, I found a pretty huge bust in this level, where you can just grab use the suction boots to grab a yellow key, use the blue key to grab a red key (exiting on the force floors both times), and then you can use the red & yellow key to grab the green key and essentially skip to the final part of the level. Personally though, I kinda like the level better with a bust, as otherwise it's just kind of tedious. The way I see it, sure you could do it the simple, long way...Or you could try to figure out a less obvious, but faster path to break the system.

31. Propaganda
The way this level is so open, but still kind of tricky with it's setup gave it a rather odd feel in my opinion, not that that's a bad thing at all though. I liked it.

38. Count the Steps
Nice unique puzzle idea, I enjoyed playing and solving this series of puzzles.

40. Nova Prospect
I liked the idea of the push-up walls between the sort of randomly placed rooms that you'd probably need to go back and forth between, with the sort of comfort that it didn't matter which room you collected the last chip in. The actual layout of this Maybe seemed a little messy, and the amount of push-up walls was maybe too high to really serve as a proper challenge, but I still thought highly of this.

42. Deficit
Neat, deceptively tricky little puzzle

43. Build-A-Bridge Workshop
I thought it was interesting that two Build-a-Bridge Workshop levels both happened to be in this set, albeit in the wrong order. Personally though I thought this one was better than 2.0 though, as it felt nicer for it to be so much more open in terms of where you can take your paths, whereas 2.0 seemed to be very linear.

45. Blocked In
Cool tricky level setup with the blocks. I do really feel like a higher time limit would really benefit this level though, for all the thinking involved & the option to explore and look around at how everything's connected.

46. Double Time Warehouse
I thought this was a really great puzzle setup, but I felt like maybe the level went on for too long. The first three puzzles here were great, but when getting to the 4th one, I thought it seemed too reliant on guesswork due to being so big, and going through the first three each attempt felt a little tedious. I dunno, maybe I'm a little impatient, or could've physically drawn a map of the last area or something, but I feel like this level would've been much nicer with just the first three. Still really liked it though.

48. White Hole
Man, this was difficult for me, but so satisfying to finally figure out. Some of the force floor movements required to get the chips afterwards though felt really stressful though.

49. Stress Reliever
Waiting for the random monsters to die just felt more stressful than relieving to me.

Messages In This Thread
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 07-Aug-2016, 2:56 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Motekopasznyaku - 11-Aug-2016, 8:39 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 11-Aug-2016, 9:08 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 01-Sep-2016, 6:09 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 05-Sep-2016, 11:44 PM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 18-Sep-2016, 5:34 AM
Tornado Pack - Discussion - by Bowman - 30-Dec-2016, 10:57 AM