Mobi's Challenge
I had a lot of fun playing through the set, there are a lot of great concepts and ideas in a lot of levels, and like the changes you made to the first test version, e.g. in backwards,... Thumbs up

Since I read your comment on youtube regarding this set and improving it further, if my memory serves correctly, the difficulty wasn't that high, so probably I would suggest the opposite - making the levels more difficult puzzle wise - but seeing Joshua enjoining the really easy stuff, probably that's just me and the levels are fine as they are. (there are some melee sections at the end of levels (or you just have to pass through them again), which could be changed, or melee levels I might have skipped Rolling eyes, and of cause you can always ask things like, is the ghost passing through the floor mimic section in babylon really necessary, but here it might be worse that you can''t see the top row with chip or the hidden information at the start, but of cause there are always a lot of details in each level,...)

If you are in the process of reworking some levels, a several more levels (probably around 20 or so in the initial 166 level release, so perhaps most are fixed allready) felt busted, e.g. in desolation row you clear the slime and exit,... so paying attention in this regard might be a good idea.

There are some levels which have really cool concepts, but imo loose something by just repeating the same part to many times, like modus operandi or (for some reason I can't find the level at the moment, and I don't know what it was called) the one with toggle walls and traps/tanks, and I think either fire boxes or ships to redirect, a really cool idea, but it felt like there was no reason to repeat more or less the same puzzle four times, or parience puzzle - are six blocks really necessary - but perhaps I'm just to impatient... Tongue

Sometimes small changes could improve the playing experience a lot, e.g. in lazar (really cool level btw Sunglasses ) using ships instead of fire boxes, to see clearly where they are pointing to, or in chip's and melindas excellent adventure the cloning machine, if you assume (and it is just a fifty-fifty chance) that it clones in the other direction and it is your last chip - replay everything, a thin wall or slight change of position of either the clone machine or the entrance in the room would make the playing experience way better especially since the rest of the level is really well designed (perhaps I should note, that you can get two time bombs out the related section, and have fun with them in other areas, even though it doesn't feel intended, it might be, as you used steel walls for the exit section...) and fun to play...

Messages In This Thread
Mobi's Challenge - by mobius - 30-Jul-2016, 11:17 AM
Mobi's Challenge - by mobius - 02-Aug-2016, 4:13 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by Ihavenoname248 - 02-Aug-2016, 6:50 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by mobius - 04-Aug-2016, 5:26 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by mobius - 15-Aug-2016, 4:13 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by mobius - 05-Apr-2017, 5:42 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by H2O - 01-May-2017, 4:58 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by mobius - 01-May-2017, 7:40 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by H2O - 01-May-2017, 7:47 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by mobius - 06-Jan-2018, 7:45 PM
Mobi's Challenge - by Joshua Bone - 06-Jan-2018, 11:00 PM