mobius I feedback
Quote:[was beginning to think nobody was going to give any... Unamused ]

Joshua Bone has written in-depth about CONSERVATION, THE NIGHT WOUNDS TIME and CUBICLES in his blog as well Slight smile

Quote:Btw, I've began working on my set again and I'll be updating my pack to include more levels, as well as fix the existing ones. I plan on making a pack designed to be accessible for beginners with tutorials in the beginning.

Especially since there is no set as far as I know with this design goal in mind for cc2, that's really a good idea.

Quote:I thought of such on Backwards Logic but was afraid of giving away the solution too easily.

I don't think that it would give away the solution, just establish the rules for the puzzle, but it would be interesting to hear, what other people think...

Quote:On Glass Maze; I actually wanted to design my own maze, simply based off the idea from RHEM 2, but as this puzzle is incredibly difficult, designing one is even harder so I just copied the basic design. In RHEM 2 however; you're first person, 3D in the maze which of course, is much harder.

When I first played it, I was already pretty tired, and as I didn't see any obvious solution, decided to come back to it the next day, at which it was not too hard, but of course I knew already the basic structure of it. So the difficulty could be underrated, but regardless of it's difficulty level, it is a really nice puzzle.

Quote:THE DRAWING OF THE SEVEN -- another one which I suspected of being too obtuse;

Did you actually solve this level? If so, did the hints help at all? I know a few ways I could make it easier if need be.

Yes, I solved the level. The hints did help. When I first saw the flame throwers, I thought, it's probably really cryptic, but then I saw the translation table, which lead me to restart the level, and connect the points on paper in the order of they light up, the rest was relatively straight forward, since there was no ambiguity Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 19-Dec-2015, 6:40 PM
mobius I feedback - by _H_ - 28-Feb-2016, 1:04 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 03-Mar-2016, 7:07 PM
mobius I feedback - by _H_ - 04-Mar-2016, 2:14 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 04-Mar-2016, 10:56 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 09-Apr-2016, 4:04 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 01-May-2016, 4:48 PM
mobius I feedback - by Joshua Bone - 01-May-2016, 6:05 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 21-Jun-2016, 7:53 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 21-Jul-2016, 9:05 PM