Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2)
A nice themed level set with a really high average difficulty.

Definitely would enjoy playing through some more levels which hopefully are added in the future (especially some medium difficulty ones).

I really liked some of the levels, some however had too much hidden information or monsters in them for my taste, but of course that doesn't mean that other people might like exactly this...
Included replays would imo be a nice thing.

Let's have a look at the levels one by one:

01 MELINDA’S MODERN LIFE
A great concept and a really nice level, but a quite tricky one. I like it Slight smile

02 POLITICIAN HOUSE
Looks way more complicated when you first enter the house than it really is, just avoid the thieves and you are fine. That you can get stuck in the blue maze between the pop up wall and the yellow door is imo unnecessary. One of the two levels which I would consider easy.

03 LITTLE BO PEEP
Took me quite a bit to figure out how to solve it, even if it wasn't that hard. Probably my favorite level of this set Thumbs up

04 MO' CHIPS MO' PROBLEMS
The idea is great, and some of the puzzles are great. Some parts however are a bit of trial and error, since you don't have full view of the upcoming areas and you can get stuck.

05 CORPORATE SLOGAN
To be honest, not really my type of level, too many annoying bugs. Did not finish it.

06 EBENEZER
Really liked the first puzzle. I'm not quite sure about the second one, is the intended solution just pushing the left block up once, feels a bit odd, since the other two are really tricky. The problem with the intended (at least I think so) solution of the third one, is that while you direct your clone up, and pushing the ice block down, the ghost is out of sight most of the time, which makes it really tricky to avoid him picking up the bomb (or killing you). When I first saw the teeth at the end, I just thought, really, is this really necessary, this is mean. I really like the first and last puzzle, but over all, the level can be really frustrating due to hidden information, which leads to starting from scratch again.

07 THE CHIPS ARE GREENER
As pointed out already, not exactly working as intended.

08 ILLUSIONIST'S MANSION
Too much hidden information for me. Not finished this one.

09 SNOWBLIND
The second level which I would consider easy, even if it's pure trial and error since you can't see the left side at the beginning. An interesting idea, and quite fun to play Slight smile

10 DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
I like the first puzzle, it's a bit confusing with the teleports, but otherwise it would be relatively simple. But then the fire boxes - not quite sure about them...

Messages In This Thread
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 01-Jul-2015, 5:14 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 03-Jul-2015, 5:35 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 20-Jul-2015, 1:33 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 21-Jul-2015, 8:23 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 04-Aug-2015, 12:47 PM