Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2)
Thanks a lot for your feedback _H_! I think your critique of there being too much hidden information is valid. Apart from EBENEZER and ILLUSIONIST'S MANSION I liked to picture myself as making levels with low unfair-variable, but I might not have been seeing 20/20 on that. So I think it's a good thing to keep in mind, since I myself are not very keen on levels with a lot of hidden information, to me it should be used sparsely and only when appropriate. I should make some replays, gonna get on that Tongue

02 POLITICIAN HOUSE

Did you think it was too easy?

05 CORPORATE SLOGAN
06 EBENEZER

I think these levels needs a rehaul. I'm gonna try and patch them up sometime soon, since I still like them.

08 ILLUSIONIST'S MANSION

I've decided to let this level go (for now at least) and replaced it with a new one. It was one of those levels when you have an idea in your head that is cool but it doesn't translate into an entertaining playing experience.

10 DOWN THE RABBIT-HOLE

I'm not sure what you mean here about the fire boxes. Would be nice if you could elaborate, either in a PM or here Slight smile

I replaced THE CHIPS ARE GREENER too, I fixed the bust but my intended solution maybe was not all that fun to figure out.

Thanks again, I appreciate it!
My levelset: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-1491.html
Any feedback is much appreciated! Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 01-Jul-2015, 5:14 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by Pulluxx - 02-Jul-2015, 5:06 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 03-Jul-2015, 5:35 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 20-Jul-2015, 1:33 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 21-Jul-2015, 8:23 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 04-Aug-2015, 12:47 PM