Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2)
I've seen, that there are two new levels, a day at the pool and hamster wheel Happy(hope that I've time to play them soon)

Quote:02 POLITICIAN HOUSE

Did you think it was too easy?

No, it's not like you can solve it without thinking, and I like some variation in difficulty levels in a set Slight smile

Quote:06 EBENEZER

I think these levels needs a rehaul. I'm gonna try and patch them up sometime soon, since I still like them.

I like the concepts and thought which were going into the level as well Slight smile

For the end, if the exit with the teeth is moved two blocks to the right, it's enough to have a peek at the edge of the screen when standing at the left wall at the starting area, which would imo remove the feeling of, I didn't have a chance to know what's coming...

Quote:10 DOWN THE RABBIT-HOLE

I'm not sure what you mean here about the fire boxes. Would be nice if you could elaborate, either in a PM or here Slight smile

The behavior of the fire boxes seems to be strongly determined by when exactly you trigger the toggle door control and how long you leave the toggle walls open, because they seem to collide quite a bit with each other before while and/or after they teleport. But getting the helmet first, seems to work most of the time. Great level, and tricky to find out the order in which you can safely do it Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 01-Jul-2015, 5:14 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 03-Jul-2015, 5:35 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 20-Jul-2015, 1:33 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 21-Jul-2015, 8:23 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 04-Aug-2015, 12:47 PM