Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2)
I've updated the set with five more levels Slight smile

Quote:For the end, if the exit with the teeth is moved two blocks to the right, it's enough to have a peek at the edge of the screen when standing at the left wall at the starting area, which would imo remove the feeling of, I didn't have a chance to know what's coming...

I've fixed this on EBENEZER. I've also fixed the bust that you reported on A DAY AT THE POOL. Thanks for the response as usual Wink

Quote:I'll weigh in on EBENEZER. I actually really enjoyed the exit puzzle with the teeth, because I had access to two dirt blocks from the center room below, and 4 items in my inventory. Thus it was just a puzzle of using the items and blocks to corral the teeth in the starting room, and then run to the exit. It definitely makes the puzzle harder, but I quite enjoyed it, and so if you do take it out, I wouldn't mind seeing that concept in another level. Slight smile

I think so too Joshua, it was a really clever way of solving the level, so I would like to keep it in. Right now by fixing the bust you can end up with 3 items in your inventory at the end (one being the dynamite), I hope it is still possible to pull of (I haven't been able to do it myself Tongue ).

I also removed a lot of ants from CORPORATE SLOGAN and made some more tweaks to it. Would like some feedback on if it makes the level more inviting Confused
My levelset: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-1491.html
Any feedback is much appreciated! Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 01-Jul-2015, 5:14 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 03-Jul-2015, 5:35 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by Pulluxx - 12-Jul-2015, 7:24 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 20-Jul-2015, 1:33 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 21-Jul-2015, 8:23 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 04-Aug-2015, 12:47 PM