Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2)
The new levels are all very well designed, and most are really tricky as well Slight smile

01 I WAS A PRESCHOOL DROPOUT

A nice medium difficulty level. The bawling ball trap interactions killed me a bunch of times, but I guess that was just me being stupid Fail

06 SOOTHSAYING

Somehow I really like the idea of the blue maze layer on top of the puzzle, which is really nice; however as well difficult enough so that there is no need to obfuscate it this way. Over all a really nice level.

08 A DAY AT THE POOL

Definitely harder without the bust B) . I really like the puzzle.

09 HAMSTER WHEEL

With a lot of time and finally looking at the level in the editor, I found out what works, and what to do. After some tries I pulled it off as well, however the time limit for each section is not really generous. I found this one extremely hard.

12 CLOCKWORK

An interesting concept and a nice level. I really liked the yellow tank room, the ball however room was a bit annoying, and the last part of the level, the finishing straight, way harder than I first thought.

13 GREED

A really interesting concept, which imo would work better in a smaller level or with smaller rooms where it is clear, how many chips you are allowed to take in each one. Without looking at the level in the editor, and counting the chips and planning the path, I wouldn't have finished it. I liked especially the interactions between the fire boxes and the blue tanks.

14 LAUNDRY DAY

Probably I will have to have a peek in the editor here as well, as of right now I don't have any real plan in this one.

Messages In This Thread
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 01-Jul-2015, 5:14 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 03-Jul-2015, 5:35 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 20-Jul-2015, 1:33 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 21-Jul-2015, 8:23 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 04-Aug-2015, 12:47 PM