Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2)
Thanks a lot again H! Your feedback is invaluable in letting me know about the flaws in my designs and the player experience. I think my next improvement should be making levels where you don't have to look at in the editor in order to beat Smiley.

09 HAMSTER WHEEL

I'm kind of assuming it wasn't extremely hard in a nice way. I also think I kind of have failed as a designer if you had to look in the editor in order to complete the level. I'm thinking of increasing the time limits for some sections, and maybe adding some more hints around the forcefield track. Was it some specific room that felt too hard?

12 CLOCKWORK

I'm assuming you mean the one with all the area control buttons? I was a bit worried this level would be too complex to figure out, so I'm glad you made it through Slight smile

13 GREED

I wanted to steer the player a bit by making all rooms with less chips in them useful in completing the level. I kind of like this level and wouldn't want to can it. Maybe there needs to be a better hint and more obvious which paths are red herrings. I'm also a bit curious if you solved it using the path I planned for, I haven't really tried all paths myself. I do think it's a level that is functionally similar to a recessed walls-maze, so I don't know if I think it's that much of a difference from those experiences (although, I usually need to make maps for those levels myself, I'm not that good at memorizing paths).

14 LAUNDRY DAY

I don't know if there's that much more to be gained from looking at the level in the editor, since you see everything but the green teleportal room once you go for a lap around it. But maybe there's too much to take in on this level. This is one of my least favorites of my new ones, I think the other ones had better designs Confused
My levelset: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-1491.html
Any feedback is much appreciated! Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 01-Jul-2015, 5:14 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 03-Jul-2015, 5:35 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 20-Jul-2015, 1:33 PM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by Pulluxx - 21-Jul-2015, 7:06 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 21-Jul-2015, 8:23 AM
Pulluxx's Levelset Feedback Thread (CC2) - by _H_ - 04-Aug-2015, 12:47 PM