Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread
Some really nice new levels Slight smile
One thing I have to point out again, there are no replays included, which I really would prefer, since this way it can't happen that levels are unsolvable which really ruins the experience, and in some levels I'm not sure if my solutions are the intended ones, but can't really tell to the lack of any reference. And there is really no disadvantage of adding replays, so I would really like to see added in the future Rolling eyes

16 GLASSACRE
I like the concept and the level. Some paths to push blocks around are a bit long, but that's just a minor point.

17 LOOT
A nice small fun to play level Slight smile

18 DETONATOR FEVER
Nice concept, and I like the long time limit, especially since dropping the boots accidental leads most likely to death and no more destruction or fire Flareon

19 ELECTRIC PHASE
A nice little teamwork level. Don't really know the purpose of the flame throwers, since you have fire boots, but who cares, I liked the level.

20 ANONYMOUS GENERATION
The visual appearance of this level is really confusing, and the time limit imo way to short. Didn't finish this one.

21 SQUARED IN A CIRCLE
An easy fun to play block pushing level Slight smile

22 LUMINOUS CAVE
Probably my favorite of the new levels Thumbs up Feels like a nice blue wall maze combined with rails. Really fun to play. That you just need four red keys feels a bit busted, but I can't really tell, but a replay would have helped to see if this is intended.

23 RUNNER UP
Even if I normally don't like a lot of precision direction-changing with speed boots, it was short enough and the time limit generous enough to be fun.

24 VOLCANIC WASTELAND
Luckily I did not invest to must time in this one, since I saw today, it is unsolvable. The 16 minutes time limit was way to short for such an huge epic level, so being untimed is definitely better.

25 LIKE SPINNING PLATES
A nice easy aoe puzzle Slight smile

26 MECHANICAL KINGDOM
It starts with a nice little sokoban, and I really like these type of puzzles, but the visual appearance made it ways harder than it normally would have been (too many panel walls). Getting the timing right for the first yellow tank was a bit annoying, but not too much. Over all, top level, really liked it Thumbs up

27 FROZEN LABYRINTH
A nice fun to play maze with interesting shortcuts B)

28 IRIDESCENT
Too much hidden information for me. Since it's mainly trial and error up to the point where you find more hidden information and more parts with trial and error, I didn't invest too much time in trying to find a solution.

29 SLIME AQUARIUM
I generally don't like slimes and this level with a lot them makes no exception.

30 DUST PUZZLE
It feels like it's intentionally designed in a way that you screw up over and over again by trapping yourself or get killed (especially since the time limit would be way to short if it's a puzzle level), otherwise I would say, some parts are just bad designed as the consequences of what you are doing or not doing are not always visible (sometimes exactly one tile out of sight, which as well leads me believe it's intentional), but anyhow this way (mostly trial and error) it's not that fun to play or a nice puzzle level, even if the first appearance or the title leads you to believe in that. However I really like some of the dirt interactions in this level, and the the idea of the level in this regard.

Messages In This Thread
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by geodave - 03-Jun-2015, 12:07 PM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by Michael - 06-Jun-2015, 10:12 AM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by _H_ - 29-Jun-2015, 5:06 AM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by _H_ - 28-Jul-2015, 11:29 AM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by _H_ - 28-Jul-2015, 8:29 PM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by _H_ - 28-Jul-2015, 9:05 PM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by random 8 - 10-Oct-2015, 10:47 PM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by mobius - 13-Dec-2015, 2:04 PM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by _H_ - 22-Feb-2016, 12:40 PM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by _H_ - 22-Feb-2016, 3:53 PM
Flareon1 feedback & discussion thread - by _H_ - 22-Feb-2016, 4:24 PM