March 2014 Create Competition - Tiny Template
Like I said, I haven't decided on how exactly to judge this one yet, so when I come up with something reasonable that should also give you an idea of the difficulty to aim for. The main thing with difficulty and these competitions is that it takes so much work to solve ten or more difficult levels and then judge them compared to easier levels that are digested quicker. However, the size of these new levels most likely will help in not allowing even the most difficult submissions to actually eat up too much effort.

As for the stuff outside the room Chip is in, if you look at the template in the set (not just the picture above) I filled in the rest of the level with walls except for an extra room that can be used for mechanisms. I consented that you could rotate, mirror, or move the room if you wanted. If you come up with a good reason to use some of the other space for other stuff I think we can let it slip by. Or leave everything else blank, if you think that looks better. I try not to be too restrictive with the rules when they get in the way, but would rather not have them thrown out the window just for the sake of doing so.

-Miika Fire block

Messages In This Thread
March 2014 Create Competition - Tiny Template - by M11k4 - 06-Mar-2014, 12:13 PM