Winter 2014 Super Time Trial - Housecleaning
Ok, so here's the deal. JB, you were the only one to submit ANYTHING to this time trial during the two months allocated, and even you only managed to submit for the first half of the competition. I know some people had solutions to some of the levels, but for some reason nobody submitted them. I'm thus contemplating on cutting the Chip Cup points down to the normal amount and on counting my own times as a submission to have at least some sort of competition here. (I do not remember your scores though I checked that the tws you sent worked, and I never watched your solutions.) I admit it might be a bit controversial to allow my own submission as I am also the person running this thing (though it has precedent in the create competitions), so I propose you choose if you want to take me on. If you accept my submission to all the levels in question and with the scoring system proposed (practically meaning we need to solve all ten levels but only the times on levels 11.5 , 9A and 9E will determine the standings), I think it would only be fair to give you an extra week till Sunday midnight in your time zone to play the February levels as well as review your January solution(s). I'm sure we can find a third party to act as judge, and I don't feel I would have an advantage from any foreknowledge of the levels as they have been public for long enough (though I would use my own work on the Nov 2010 levels from back when it was current). Do you think that sounds like something that would work?

If JB takes the bait, and someone else would still like to get in on the action, that might be worked out too. In any case I will be announcing the time trial for March within a few days.

Messages In This Thread
Winter 2014 Super Time Trial - Housecleaning - by M11k4 - 03-Mar-2014, 8:15 PM