January 2014 Create Competition - Simple Template
Hi!

Here are the levels, that I played. The levels are in rank order, number 1 being the best. There was just few levels that I hated, others were fun and playable including levels that I didin´t finish.

1. Variety and Exploration - Flareon350

This was a really fun level to play. I didn't need to think too much how to advance and I only died a couple of times. This was not frustrating at all like some of the others. It wasn´t too short or too long.

2. Training Grounds - jblewis

A fun level. It was clear what needed to be done and where I needed to go. I don't think I died more than once.

3. Burning Chrome - lookatthis

This looked more complicated at first, but it turned out to be straight-forward and fun.

4. Newbie Zone - BlazingApollo

Great level! The teeth were well used to scare me without actually being large threats. It was good to have a variety of simple puzzles.

5. Here There Be Tygers - mobius

I didn't finish this one. Too much moving blocks and searching. Teeth were really annoying in this one. I didn't realize all the chips were not needed until it was told to me.

6. Stuck against a Wall? - PB_guy

I didn't finish this one. I didn't know what to do with the blocks and monsters. It did feel nice at the start though.

7. There are hidden things in my house - mobius

I got tired of searching what to do next so I didn't actually finish this one. The invisible walls were annoying.

8. Always a Dull Day - M11k4

Way too many blocks with a chip under them or something else I got stuck too many times. I had no interest in playing through all of this.

9. Alignment - eric119

This felt too complicated and I did not solve it. Getting the red key was difficult and I wasn't sure how to open the two traps.

10. Nuts - chipster1059

This level was just nuts. It looks complicated and is not easy to play. I died several times and couldn't finish it even after trying a lot.

Messages In This Thread
January 2014 Create Competition - Simple Template - by Jupey95 - 04-Mar-2014, 8:17 AM