Baguette Pack - Discussion
Quote:level 13 - toxic caves: i had to break down and look at a map to try to solve this. even if i had a leftover block to use to pop the bomb at 29/25, it seems there is an awful lot of bouncing it around and then scampering out of the way needed on the ice section in order to get it there. is that that way it's done or am i missing something?

As far as I know, that is indeed the way it's done.

Quote:level 41 - 16: can't figure this one out. is there a trick or am i just not moving fast enough?

If you're trying to move fast enough, then you haven't found the trick yet. Slight smile

Quote:level 48 - portcullis: haven't a clue on where to begin

You've probably noticed that when you get a chip, you have to press a clone button that activates the clone machine next to you counterclockwise, which then clones until an entire line of balls stretches to the nearest obstacle. There's also two blocks in the center. You'll need to use these to stop the clone machines from cloning balls all the way across the grid. (Hint: try placing them at points where ball paths would intersect!) Also, because of the aforementioned clone button wiring, you'll want to collect the chips clockwise the entire way. So far, I'm aware of at least two block placements, and with this logic in mind, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what they are.

Messages In This Thread
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 28-Jun-2013, 8:23 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by PB_guy - 29-Jun-2013, 2:26 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 29-Jun-2013, 2:32 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by Lessinath - 30-Jun-2013, 8:25 AM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by BillR - 08-Aug-2013, 1:31 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 08-Aug-2013, 2:42 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by BillR - 09-Aug-2013, 3:26 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 09-Aug-2013, 5:58 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by Eric119 - 20-Aug-2013, 4:13 PM
Baguette Pack - Discussion - by mobius - 02-Sep-2013, 3:40 PM