Zephyr Pack - Discussion
Okay, so I just finished the Zephyr pack. Yeah, I'm behind. But I'll get there someday. Here are some of my thoughts:

Level 1: Blockage - What is with all the hate for this level? The concept is not too hard, although it does require beginners to think. And it's so well done. When I figured it out, I was still new to CC and when I did, it was so satisfying and became one of my favorites. This one screams CCLP1 with its aesthetics and overall feel. Of course, as I've said before, it does need A LOT more time or perhaps to be untimed, but that can be fixed later. 5 stars.

Level 2: Shoes Wanted! - The pointless yellow key was a little disappointing for me. If it wasn't for that, it wouldn't be too bad.

Level 31: And the Buttons Were Gone - I really like the concept for CCLP1. The only downside are the two traps beside the walls, particularly the left one, as you need to have at least two teeth running behind you to pull it off. That may be hard to figure out if you were doing it one teeth at a time like I was.

Level 33: Ratchet - I really liked this one, but I think it may be a bit too rigid for CCLP1. Having to find the shortest route and optimizing your passes through the buttons doesn't come easy to a beginner. Very well made, but better suited for a future CCLP.

Level 37: Mega Blocks - The length was the only downside of this one for me. Also, there's an extra chip? That made the last part with the sokoban pointless.

Level 47: The Cask of Amontillado - The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as best I could. Didn't get the point of the fireball cloner, but a nice simple level nonetheless. Would like it better if it were *Casque.

~Bowman
~Bowman

Messages In This Thread
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by Green Kitten - 22-Jun-2013, 5:59 AM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by Zommy08 - 22-Jun-2013, 8:39 AM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by Reynaldi - 06-Jul-2013, 5:19 AM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by jbdude55 - 14-Jul-2013, 4:06 AM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by pillowpc2001 - 14-Jul-2013, 12:57 PM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by Bowman - 19-Jul-2013, 1:37 PM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by quiznos00 - 19-Jul-2013, 4:05 PM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by Ida - 21-Jul-2013, 4:20 PM
Zephyr Pack - Discussion - by Ida - 21-Jul-2013, 4:24 PM