Eggplant Pack - Discussion
BigOto2:

19 - Reverbation (Doubt) - I love the random name and everything besides that pesky bee room which could be a bit of a frustration.

jbdude55:

#19 (Reverberation (Doubt)) - I like the cut of this level's jib, so to speak. It's so arbitrary, from the name to the odd time limit of 234, and I love that. However, the bug room in the NE caught me out a few times, and I feel new players may struggle with the ice/teleport section in the NW given the (relatively) short time-limit. Otherwise, great level.

The title comes from a song by 13th Floor Elevators (although I am more of a fan of the remake by The Jesus and Mary Chain) and was inspired by the pink balls in the opening scene and the way they bounce against the invisible walls, reverb being sound that bounces around an enclosed place. A tenuous connection, I know, but I like using song titles for my level titles.

The NE bee section is much easier (for me at least) if you get the fire boots from the SW section first. You can just stand in the fire until it's safe to grab a chip, then dash to the next fire area.

Except for a handful of my levels which are designed to be races against time, I've belatedly realized I should have added more time to almost all of them. Even I ran out of time because of the teleport section because it had been so long since I've played this level. If I ever get more ideas to make more levels, this won't be a problem.

Messages In This Thread
Eggplant Pack - Discussion - by BigOto2 - 21-Jun-2013, 10:55 PM
Eggplant Pack - Discussion - by Syzygy - 22-Jun-2013, 9:12 AM
Eggplant Pack - Discussion - by The Architect - 22-Jun-2013, 2:05 PM
Eggplant Pack - Discussion - by jbdude55 - 01-Jul-2013, 1:49 PM
Eggplant Pack - Discussion - by Lessinath - 01-Jul-2013, 2:42 PM
Eggplant Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 01-Jul-2013, 3:11 PM
Eggplant Pack - Discussion - by BillR - 15-Jul-2013, 1:26 PM