My personal experience with CCLP1's Cardboard Pack
Quote:Also, there's a glitch in level 5. Actually it works with any level, but I found it on level 5, so it might be useful to take into account. If you use the password disable cheat on CCPlay, and then enter a password (for example, the one mentioned on level 5 of cardboard pack) the .dat gets corrupted and you have to get the .dat all over again, which is a bad thing for me. There also wasn't even a level with said password before that. I can understand if this is linked to another set, but that could be dangerous, and if it's placed ahead on accident... That'd cause a freaking bust of every level between if this level was first!

I also kinda need to think of levels for my own level .dat... I'm working on that too, so be wary if my complete votes for any of these is late.

The very reason you should use TW2 for any set other than CC1. Also, since you say you're a beginner, you should find out about all the patches required before trying to replace CHIPS.DAT.
- budugoo

Messages In This Thread
My personal experience with CCLP1's Cardboard Pack - by budugoo - 09-Jun-2013, 4:03 AM