I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!!
Quote:Remember, you only need to max light either the jackpot or nudge counter to win the £15 prize.

You can also win the jackpot by getting three blue oval logos on the slot machine, by winning a smaller prize on the slot machine and then gambling it up to $15, or by taking nudges from the bonus game and using those to get all three blue ovals.

Quote:Also, try to light the cash pot feature lights with the skill stop, they also potentially get you the £15 jackpot, and allow you to repeat events too.

I try to avoid the cash pot feature as much as possible (unless the odds of surviving long enough to win the jackpot are really low). Every time you win the jackpot, you get $15 and a 50% chance to win another jackpot instantly (and if you win that, then you get a 50% chance to win a third and so on). You also get the 50% repeat chance with the cash pot feature, but you only win around $7 on average.

Quote:As for higher and lower buttons, I just randomly hit them.

Don't do this Tongue

The number square in the middle of the bonus board at the top goes from 1 to 12. When you have a high/low gamble, it will prepare to change that number (randomly) and ask you to predict whether the next number will be higher or lower than the current one. Choose high for 1-6 and low for 7-12.

Messages In This Thread
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by rockdet - 28-Feb-2013, 2:11 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by uyjulian - 28-Feb-2013, 10:03 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by AdrenalinDragon - 28-Feb-2013, 10:48 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by rockdet - 28-Feb-2013, 5:37 PM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by James - 28-Feb-2013, 11:46 PM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by rockdet - 01-Mar-2013, 3:24 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by Sparkman - 03-Mar-2013, 10:24 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by AdrenalinDragon - 04-Mar-2013, 10:00 PM
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!! - by rockdet - 05-Mar-2013, 2:42 AM