What was your favourite CC Let's Play ever?
Regarding all LP's as a whole, this should come as a massive surprise to everyone: Josh's BigOto Returns LP. Sarcasm. Slight smile Anyway, the way Josh played it, commentated it, and especially how he titled the episodes really got the right sense of humor for me; me and Josh certainly have a lot in common here.

My second favorite may be Rock's TomP1Fixed LP, seeing as things got pretty crazy near the end. Teeth

As for "official" set LP's, I had lots of fun watching Rock's original CC1 run as it sort of re-introduced me to the game and got me back into CC, so I would have to say it is probably my favorite "official" set LP of all time. Josh's CCLP2 LP was also a lot of fun, although I will admit that I did skip a few episodes near the end due to time constraints.

For my own LP's, JoshL2 for sure. When I made my CCLP3 LP, I was still trying to figure out my style as a let's player, and I think some parts of it were a bit overpowered or didn't quite fit (especially one or two of the "animations" I added for fun, although most were OK). However, in JoshL2 I found that I didn't need to go all-out with video editing effects to get the good comedy effect, but the simple addition of a sound effect to a hilarious death or rage scene can make it all much funnier.

Messages In This Thread
What was your favourite CC Let's Play ever? - by BigOto2 - 11-Jan-2013, 7:57 PM