Designing a really insane level
First of all you need to learn more about data resetting (and Chip's Wiki is the ideal place to do so... Hornblitz suggestions are perfect: you really should follow them!) and then you can start the creation of an insane level.

The Multiple Tank Glitich is very tricky and sometimes you simply don't understand why something happened in a way and not in another... I think you can learn how it works only after lots of sperimentation and failed tries. If you need specific help you can contact me! Wink

I always end up with using data reset in a logical and linear way. However, if you want to create really insane levels like "The most insane level ever!" or "Just Some Bits" (which is not based on data reset but on some uninitialized data which is somewhat generated by multiple multi-tank glitches) you should try to make the level the most confusing as possibile, making the solution the less linearand consequently the hardest possibile.

I have a prototype of a "really insane" level but, not being able to test it due to its very long and hard (both to find out and to perform) solution, I never published it.

If I find it on my external HD I'll publish it here!

Good luck!
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....

Messages In This Thread
Designing a really insane level - by Michael - 14-Apr-2012, 12:07 AM
Designing a really insane level - by Hornlitz - 14-Apr-2012, 11:02 PM
Designing a really insane level - by Michael - 15-Apr-2012, 12:34 AM
Designing a really insane level - by Hornlitz - 15-Apr-2012, 1:33 AM
Designing a really insane level - by Michael - 15-Apr-2012, 1:35 AM
Designing a really insane level - by Hornlitz - 15-Apr-2012, 1:48 AM
Designing a really insane level - by Michael - 15-Apr-2012, 1:54 AM
Designing a really insane level - by ChipHome5 - 15-Apr-2012, 7:50 AM
Designing a really insane level - by Michael - 15-Apr-2012, 8:34 AM
Designing a really insane level - by ChipHome5 - 15-Apr-2012, 8:40 AM
Designing a really insane level - by Michael - 15-Apr-2012, 3:22 PM