ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
I haven't read through all the comments here, but want to add some of my own.

#41 - Why so many extra chips? Three I understand, but seven?

#59 - I like this level but view your choice of no time limit differently (and on others with the same reasoning). I sometimes play competitively, and having a time limit increases the chances I would replay a level using a different solution to see which is faster. (And #42 really doesn't have enough randomness to be bad at all; compare it to #39 or #46.)

#67 - too easy. Why not add some obstacles in a way that it is still straight-forward for someone with a brain, but not too trivial?

#96 - in lynx, a bug can get trapped forever in the five toggle walls when the ball is operating them. Could there be an extra way to toggle the doors when this happens?

#98 - I couldn't see how many times the tank button needed to be pressed before taking the flippers, which was frightening because you loose them later. How about having a way to retain the flippers, or having an extra tank that would block the way if the button was pressed an even amount?

Please keep it at 100 levels! It's not too long and fits so nicely with the name. I also wrote a short review at the downloads page.

-Miika

Messages In This Thread
ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles - by M11k4 - 11-May-2012, 5:50 PM