ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
Wow, that was fast! Thanks for all the feedback!

Quote:1.Leven 1 is horribly busted. I can just grab the flippers and exit in 33 seconds.

Uh, yeah...Actually, you can reach the exit with any item. I kind of meant for it to be a place for new players to experiment and learn what the items do.

Quote:24. Clever, but on the key side you only need to spend one key and go through the same section over and over. I ended with all four keys, because I did this with the green key.

*goes back and hastily inserts some recessed walls*

It's amazing what you won't even think of trying to do in levels you designed yourself but will notice instantly when playing someone else's levels.

Quote:30. This level is unsolvable in MS due to the controller-boss glitch involving the teeth cloner (the controller is the pink ball).

Oooooooops! Confused I should know better! *inserts boss*

Quote:41. This could have been a good level, but cheap tricks to kill the player (like having two bugs around a chip rotating the wrong way) spoiled it.

Sorry! I hoped the level title would have been enough warning for the player to look for things like that.

Quote:43. This level appears to be unsolvable - the toggle door doesn't open before the fireballs kill chip.

Hint: You're not in checkmate. Look for a safe place to stand where the fireballs will never get you.

I'll have an update fixing what you've pointed out so far up sometime soon (probably not tonight, though).

Messages In This Thread
ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles - by ajmiam - 12-Feb-2012, 8:58 PM