snacks.dat
I solved all 10 levels of your updated set, and optimized using SuCC. Here are my thoughts and best times, taking a page out of Indy's book-

Bloc Quebecois- The partial posting puzzle has a good touch to it. Tried to bust it, but failed.
Best time- 92/100

Dallas Toggle Tournament- What Indy said. There's not much to do here. You could add a slight element of danger, like replacing the glider with a fireball and adding water, or even better, make the level such that you have to guide the glider to multiple spots before you direct it to the bomb. I can go on, but you probably get the idea.
Best time- [998]/[999]

Key Moves- Good concept, though seen frequently. Feels a bit trivial though. Maybe try expanding on the concept in the future, key levels are cool :)
Best time- 95/100

Hot Pursuit- I'm usually poor at these kinds of levels, though that is my personal problem. Concept was implemented pretty well, I liked the suction boots and the alternate routes being present.
Best time- 93/100

Blockport- Decent block puzzle. Maybe add in a chip for an added challenge (as long as it's not under a block), but that's entirely up to you. For a beginner, it's a good introduction to sokoban levels.
Best time- 91/100

Tank Destroyer- A nice melee level with an itemswapper touch to it. Will be interested in seeing how you explore the concept further. Using blocks to manipulate monsters is always interesting, as you did with the tank.
Best time- 93/100

Elements Placement Exam- A good way to explore elements, and to some extent, boosting. Also useful for people who are beginners at optimization.
Best time- 96/100

Entomology- An odd level. The green button isn't even necessary tbh.
Best time- 95/100

Blue and Brown- Neat little block puzzle. Would fit in great as a part of a good variety level. Well designed, with multiple different solutions, none of which seem trivial.
Best time- 185/200

Greek Fire- Very frequently used concept. Not the biggest fan of mazes personally (though there are others who are), and this is kind of generic. Adding decorations and aesthetics could make the level feel a bit more interesting though, and there are a lot of ways to convert a simple maze into something unique.
Best time- 213/250

Overall, your set could be a good starting point for beginner players, as you've covered a lot of basic concepts here. Try exploring more advanced stuff, like nails, partial posting, and monster manipulation, and maybe club it with a couple of your current levels to make a full level that could provide quite a fun gameplay experience. We're always open to help, and we too are still learning. Looking forward to seeing more levels from you. Perhaps you could submit for CCLP5, if you're interested. Good luck :)

Messages In This Thread
snacks.dat - by snacksforsale - 27-Jan-2020, 6:46 PM
RE: snacks.dat - by snacksforsale - 27-Jan-2020, 6:48 PM
RE: snacks.dat - by Indyindeed - 31-Jan-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: snacks.dat - by snacksforsale - 02-Feb-2020, 1:06 PM
RE: snacks.dat - by vortex178 - 03-Feb-2020, 4:44 AM
RE: snacks.dat - by Ihavenoname248 - 03-Feb-2020, 5:13 PM