Niffler
I thought we dropped this topic but ok WeirdChamp you niffler shill.

Anywho, if you remember long ago when you left the CCBBC, it was because of a copypasta that I made of a topic that was long dropped. This is another topic that you seem insistent on pushing forward in long drawn out forum posts. In terms of talking about things, I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about this topic outside of having a deep connection to niffler/allack/whatever else which is why I brought up the niffler shill things. In terms of discussion, we were keeping discussion in the server and from what I saw it was relatively tame compared to what we were given by allack before he left the server (don't poke the bear btw). In terms of what we offer as a community, we're practically the only consistent playerbase for a 30 year old puzzle game and have received nothing in return for our continued support of chucks, cc2, and whatever else. We offer bug fixes, we offer our time, we offer about anything we can because of our love and devotion to chips. We talk about allack/bridgestone/niffler like this because they aren't doing fuck all in return, it's just "ha ha poking the bear while watching sport!"

In terms of "J.B. was still making crude comments" you have absolutely no right to say anything like that after the stunt that you pulled, using an IP address to make an article about "community erasure", linking it on the front newspage of the wiki (right after cc2lp1 came out which was you know... actual news) and then just claiming it was satire and we were big dummies for believing it and leaving it up! The standard that you're hoping the cc community will follow, compared to the actions that you've taken on this topic are so off base it boggles my mind that you think you have the moral high ground here. The chipswiki pulls in a lot more consistent traffic than the discussions that we hold within the small ccbbc server, and yet you thought it would be a good idea to put that right out in the open for any traffic on the wiki to see for however long you were planning to leave it up.

In short, there's no point mansplaining things to us. I believe that anyone taking the conversation seriously in some regard knows the situation and the history behind it. It's simple frustration being vented in a private space that you're blowing completely out of proportion.

Messages In This Thread
Niffler - by ncrecc - 16-Oct-2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Niffler - by quiznos00 - 17-Oct-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Niffler - by Sharpeye468 - 17-Oct-2020, 1:11 AM
RE: Niffler - by DeltaCore - 20-Oct-2020, 1:39 AM