Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3
For a long time, I had completed 138 out of the 149 levels in CCLP3. Recently solved 135, leaving ten: 134, 135, 137, 139, 140, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 149.

I insist on actually figuring out the puzzles (not copying solutions), but am not above asking for hints (which retains the fun).

Trying to determine which few to focus on for now. How would you rank them by difficulty? Of course, none are easy, but there are some where I cannot even make sense of what is going on (still do not quite get the mechanism for 139).

134: We'll Be Right Back

Correct or wrong?

1. Once the bug is left alone, it will close [20, 20], after which Chip cannot access the green button. 

2. To prevent this, move the block to [23, 4] to make the bug change direction (placing the block at [20, 15] takes too long).

3. The solution cannot have the fireball enter via teleport at [18, 6] as Chip must place a block on fire, after which he cannot retrieve it (no fire boots). 

137: Vulcan

I have two yellow keys. If I use them on [17, 14] to free green key and [18, 16] (after opening [20, 15] for keys on right) to access green button, I cannot access the left side of the level. I see no way to bring block at [7, 11] over or an extra block down from top section.

146: Suspended Animation

With the flippers and fire boots, I can build a bridge across the water area and collect all the chips, but seems like a large portion of the level lies after the socket.

149: Mr. McCallahan Presents

Yet to find a way through the pink balls in the bottom-left room (to get the blue key).

Messages In This Thread
Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3 - by hkn - 30-Sep-2021, 12:35 PM