Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3
Thanks for the response! Surprised you ranked Avalanche as easier than Suspended Animation and Vulcan when the wiki would suggest otherwise. Guess this means that even if I can collect all the chips (and build the bridge across the water) in Suspended Animation, I am nowhere near completing the level. 

139 (Rotation)

For the mechanism of 139 (Rotation), I understand that the traps are numbered and pressing the button switches the open traps in this cycle:
1&3 → 2&4  3&5  1&4  2&5  back to 1&3
What I do not get is the actual number of each trap. Starting clockwise from the hint and noticing trap [17, 21] (nearest to Chip) is open, I would think it is trap 3, while trap 1 is [13, 22] (leading to room with two pink balls and red key) and trap 2 is [14, 11] (guarding the yellow door).

140 (YAYAP) 

True or false?

1. The pink ball prevents the two blocks just above it from being pushed into the area below it (such as onto the horizontal ice slide). Hence both blocks must be used in the leftmost area.

2. From the area below the green door, it is not possible to push a block leftwards towards the corridors below the blue button.

3. There is no way to explode the bomb guarding the flippers. Chip cannot push a block L through the teleport just below the exit. Neither the pink ball nor the tanks can be lured to that teleport. Hence the flippers and suction boots are inaccessible.

4. Due to the wall at [26, 10], the blocks in the room above cannot be pushed below and onto the ice slide.

143 (Same Game)
The first two rooms seem really easy...or is the "obvious" solution wrong?

Messages In This Thread
Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3 - by hkn - 30-Sep-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3 - by hkn - 01-Oct-2021, 11:58 AM