Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3
Updates:
  • Level 139 (Rotation) beaten too!
  • Found the obvious solution to the third room in 143 (Same Game).
  • Had a brainwave for 134 (We'll Be Right Back). See point 4 below.
134 (We’ll Be Right Back)

True or false?

1. The first bomb must be exploded by the fireball and the second bomb by the bug. Logic is that the block must fill the water space, after which it cannot be used to direct the fireball or bug. Due to how the bug moves, I can direct it to take a long route to the second bomb, giving me enough time to use the block on the water.

2. The first step is to remove the dirt above the teleported block and use it to direct the bug so it does not head to the green button (which then becomes inaccessible. The second step is to use the block to direct the fireball to the top-left room, then downwards.

3. The teleport between the fire is not useful. Bugs walk around fire. To send the fireball through that teleport, I must place the block on fire, after which I cannot recover it because there are no fire boots in the level.

4. To bring the block down, immediately after the bug passes, place the block U of the closed toggle door. There is a way to run to L of the block and still keep the bug off the green button.

5. At some point in the solution, the bug circles only the block and I must push the block to actively direct the bug.

Messages In This Thread
Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3 - by hkn - 30-Sep-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3 - by hkn - 04-Oct-2021, 11:31 AM