Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3
I think I am close to solving level 134 (We'll Be Right Back). Steps:
1. Use the block to prevent the bug from entering the top-right room, so it circles a different direction and does not touch the green button.
2. Use the block to direct the fireball to the top-left room, then downwards.
3. Place the block just above the closed toggle door. Teleport to the top-right area and run back to L of the block.
4. Push the block towards the corridor leading to the green button. Let the fireball into the corridor so it explodes the first bomb.
5. Push the block along with the bug so its left wall leads to the bottom-left teleport. This is the only teleport it can use as the others are blocked by fire, gravel or a closed toggle door.
The last step should be to push the block D through a teleport to fill the water space near the exit, then teleport out before the bug teleports in to explode the second bomb. However, I am two moves too slow and I do not see how I can do it faster. Even if I could hold up the bug, it would drown.

For 140 (Yet Another Yet Another Puzzle), the wiki indicates that I have the right idea: to use three blocks to keep one on the horizontal ice space. I have four usable blocks (excluding the two above the ball). There is no way to directly push a block from the area below the green door to the area to its left, but...could I push the block through the teleport just below the exit? I tried and found that I could, but would then have no way out of the room. I did consider using a nail on the upwards force floor, but would then have not enough blocks. Any hints?

Figured out that in 149 (Mr. McCallahan Presents), once I get the fire boots and teleport back to the area with dirt and blocks, instead of building a bridge downwards to the chip, I can build a bridge upwards to the gravel, in order to get a second block to explode the second bomb below the tanks. The next step is working out how to explode the second bomb without the tanks getting in the way. I can keep the fireball-cloning pink ball alive with well-timed presses of the green button.

Messages In This Thread
Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3 - by hkn - 30-Sep-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Figuring out the hardest levels in CCLP3 - by hkn - 05-Oct-2021, 10:45 AM