CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations!
Of my own levels in the nominations set, I'd like to request these be reconsidered:

38 - Horde of Monsters
44 - Into the Dungeon (I'm guessing this was because it wasn't interestingly different from any other partial posting level? Still, I'd like to see it in voting.)
45 - Loch Block (I get that it's basically just a guessing game, but you only have to make one correct guess to solve it--I feel that that's less frustrating than a level with several guesses in a row where getting any of them wrong means losing.)
46 - No Problem (personally I feel like it's a pretty good monster-dodging level)
49 - The Sun (alright, I get that this one might not be super interesting to play, I honestly just like the aesthetic of it.)

I'll try to play through the whole nominations set to see what others I think deserve a shot. I'm glad that the deadline has been extended since I hadn't checked CCZone all week.

Of the six levels of mine that were culled, the only one I care to object to is Follower, which is one of my favorites of my own levels.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations! - by Earthling - 28-May-2022, 8:05 AM