CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations!
Here’s my final list of levels from the Nominations set that I’d like to nominate for inclusion in voting:

1. The Bottom Line
2. Chiptune Hero
12. Vanity
35. Blockage
101. An Exit to Remember

From the levels that were already culled, here are some that I want to put forward for the staff to have a second look at (most were already mentioned in this thread):

AndrewM-CCLP5.dat
6. Monster Sorter

geodave-cclp5-submissions.dat
1. Governor Limits – very clever!
6. Head over Heels – Sure this level is tedious but it has a CC1 feel to it that I like. The level needs to be untimed though, I lost to time ¾ through the level which was not fun. Also the tank splash noise is very annoying in Lynx and seems a bit unnecessary, I usually play with sound effects off however.

Ida_CCLP5_submissions.ccl
64. Fair and Square – the level has fireballs as equalizers as a way to allow random elements without bold time requiring luck.

rolfrcclp5-levels.ccl
41. Reactor Dice – after dying the first 10 times I was going to say it was a no, but then I noticed the teeth and I think it’s kinda cool how you can gamble how many walkers you want to let out before switching to the other sides and kill off all walkers in the water. Surely a nightmare for optimizers but I think that’s not a reason to not include a level in voting.

TomB1.dat
114. Double Rainbow – I like the exploration feel of this level (where can bridging take you?). Also I love the reference in the hint.

xaser-cclp5-sub-v3
5. BLOCK CIPHER – At first I did not get the pattern, even though I had the map in front of me, but finally I managed to figure it out and it’s a fair puzzle. A hint might be useful, though it shouldn’t give away too much. Maybe something like “The locks are your key [to how to place the blocks].” If the level should indeed be included in an official set, one would know upon encountering it that there is a pattern and not just random guessing. Should be untimed though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations! - by Ida - 13-Jun-2022, 4:36 AM