CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1
You are being quite generous here with your review! I haven't played the level but watching your solution to it, I think I would have not been impressed by it. I don't like that there is an extra block. I don't like that you can make the two bridges on any of the three rows with chips. I don't think there is really any challenge in getting the blocks out from their starting position. I don't think this is a good level to start a set. All those things tell me that the design was possibly just thrown together without review. Any of those things I don't like have the potential to be turned into something cool if the design tried to emphasize them or do something unique with them. As it is, I feel the level is very mediocre, but then again I realize making an exciting block pushing levels is not a simple task.

I do like the format you have chosen for these reviews. The five scales allow you to touch on many aspects of a level. Your solutions are a nice inclusion. Will definitely keep reading more!

Messages In This Thread
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by Joshua Bone - 28-Jan-2016, 3:39 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by M11k4 - 31-Jan-2016, 3:16 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by Joshua Bone - 31-Jan-2016, 7:38 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by Flareon350 - 31-Jan-2016, 7:50 PM
CONSERVATION Review - Mobius 1 - by mobius - 04-Mar-2016, 10:46 PM