January 2019 Time Trial
We kick-off 2019 with a competition from 2018!

CC Zone File embed: https://cczone.invisionzone.com/files/fi.../?do=embed

The levels are Singapore
and Rainbow Refraction
by chipster1059 and Ihavenoname248 respectively. You may have already seen them from the latest create comp, but I thought they were fun enough to use here too.

A few quick things to get you started:

<ul style="background-color:#ffffff; color:#353c41; font-size:14px; text-align:start">
[*]
Deadline for the competition is February 3rd where you live.

[*]
Please send your submissions to me at valeosote at hotmail dot com.

[*]
The competition is in Lynx mode, but you can send in MS solutions as well. (Share your Super CC route too for fun.)

</ul>

At the end of the year we've usually announced when a competition is the last one in the current Chip Cup
, but as we didn't do that last month, I feel we should still include this competition in last year's Chip Cup
. Here's your last chance to improve your standings! (There are some changes coming to how these points will be handled in the future, so these will most likely also count for the new Chip Cup
too.)

I'm not copy/pasting the rest of the technical details this time from previous competitions, so ask if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

-Miika
Ok, let's get these results into the world!

I've been a bit busy, but it's almost been two weeks since the deadline, so I'll just post what happened without posting the routes to YouTube. Without further ramblings....

Code:
1. rubenspaans____ 15pts (240 + 645 = 885)
2. M11k4__________ 12pts (240 + 641 = 881)
3. Ihavenoname248_ 10pts (236 + 644 = 880)
4. Reynaldi________ 8pts (236 + 628 = 864)
5. Motekopasznyaku_ 7pts (237 + 0 = 237)

Congrats to Ruben! we all knew you could show us how it's done in Lynx! Also a congrats to IHNN for winning the Chip Cup 2018! (I'll get around to posting more details on that.) Thanks to all participants!

I'm working on getting the routes released for your satisfaction, as well as the new TT announced.

-Miika
Ok, let's fix the results from last time!

I know I've said I've been busy, but this is ridiculous. There's no excuse for me not fixing this the same day I posted the above message. Back then I posted on Discord that the results are posted, and Bacorn pretty quickly pointed out that he wasn't in the rankings. I found his entry in my spam folder, which was a bit odd since we had messaged each other from the same addresses. Indy also mentioned he played the levels, but I wasn't able to get a confirmation from him that he'd like to be ranked here (with his quick attempt of 629 on the second level).

<pre id="ips_uid_6892_6" style="border:1px solid #888888; color:#353c41; font-size:14px; padding:2px; text-align:start">
1. rubenspaans____ 15pts (240 + 645 = 885)
2. Bacorn_________ 12pts (240 + 643 = 883)
3. M11k4__________ 10pts (240 + 641 = 881)
4. Ihavenoname248__ 8pts (236 + 644 = 880)
5. Reynaldi________ 7pts (236 + 628 = 864)
6. Motekopasznyaku_ 6pts (237 + 0 = 237)

</pre>

Next I really want to start the new TT, as these cool levels are piling up and nobody is seeing them! Hopefully I get to that before the month is over...

-Miika