Let's travel around the world
Quote:(I actually live very close to Hell, only 30 km away.)

Sandnessjøen

Ruben, can you confirm that sometimes Hell actually freezes over? Wink
I wonder how many of the people in Hell, Norway know what the word means in English. (LOL, Finn!)

And while we're on the subject...

Norway

It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
Quote:I wonder how many of the people in Hell, Norway know what the word means in English.
Close to 100% of them Slight smile

Ystad
We did Dublin, California. Now this is

Dublin

, Ireland
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
Quote:Ruben, can you confirm that sometimes Hell actually freezes over? Wink
Can confirm, the temperature there is often less than 0 degrees celsius during winter.

Nordland

Djibouti

Starting with an I?

Irkutsk came to mind because I used to play the board game Risk, and then I thought of Indianapolis, but then settled on

Igloolik - but don't do it in the cold. Your tongue might get stuck! Tongue
Ha ha ha! I can't believe you found "Igloolik"! I wonder if anyone's ever tried it? The best one yet, Steven.

I'm in the mood for a little Kathmandu

<span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">.
Starting with the letter U?

How about Upper Bush
in parish of Cuxton, Medway, in Kent, England.
Haifa

, a wonderful place to visit in Israel