May 2015 Mini Challenge - funfair0 puzzles
So far, I have 1, 3, 5, 11, 14, 15, and 21 beaten. I haven't beaten much of the set yet, but I like the levels. I particularly like the wide variety of pop-up wall levels, and it's quite a challenge to find solutions to them, even with a level editor.
WAIT!! I finally beat 12 and it's still Saturday. 11:57
Queen
Ok, this competition is over and I am checking all the Chip Cup points. Thanks for playing! I think I will now update a few of the levels in the set. I will obviously not stop you from playing them more and giving me more feedback Wink

-Miika
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I recently played through funfair. I have completed 23 of the first 25 levels, all except Monster Swap and My Blue Friend. A lot of the levels felt like they were non-CC puzzles implemented in CC. It's an interesting idea and not something I've seen before, but I found these levels were very hit-and-miss. Some levels were excellent, but sometimes I thought it took too long to understand the rules of the puzzle compared to actually solving it.

Simple Swap - This level is interesting but gets kind of tedious. I think the short version is almost too long already, and that's why I didn't complete the long one.

Chip Leak Watermelon - This level reminds me a lot of short circuit and, like in that level, you can think carefully about every desicion to avoid trapping yourself. It's a fun level. The flippers don't give you much opportunity to explore, since there aren't many paths left and it feels like you could easily cook the level, so I'm indifferent about the level's end.

Busted Old Appliances - I love this level. I've seen the basic puzzle where you connect 6 points before, so I understood the hint immediately. But there's even more to the puzzle, since you can't just take any path. The limited space restricts you a lot. Figuring out the correct path was really fun.

Heads and Tails - The hardest part of this level is figuring out how the mechanism works. It's pretty complicated when you don't know what the red buttons are connected to. Once you figure that out, the solution is trivial. I didn't like this level as there wasn't much of a puzzle, instead you just had to figure out all the rules.

There is No Possible Way - I'm supposed to look online for the answer? That's pretty unusual. I guess the puzzle was cool, but I don't think it works well in this implementation.

Dodecaphobia - It's a nice layout for a bug dodging level full of short corridors. This actually gave me a lot of trouble to beat, but that probably says more about me than the level!

Seven Nine Thirteen - What is this?

Unyielding Pyramid - This is one of my favourites. I just wish the layout was less confusing. For instance, I don't think there should be a one way path to the left side at the beginning of the level. It makes the rules of the puzzle more confusing but not the puzzle itself. The idea with the triangle in the middle was really good.

The Hatfield Recalibration - Another great level. The confusing maze works really well here.

Seven Queens - Sure, it's impressive, but does this really need to be a chip's challenge level? I didn't find playing it that fun.

Bounce Paths - I only played the easier path - that was already hard enough for me. The room near the end with 4 pink balls all colliding with each other was really tough. I thought this was really good for a straightforward pink ball level.

My Blue Friend - trying to sync up tank button hits while I can barely see the tank is really hard. I didn't get very far and I didn't enjoy this.

Five by five - Please move the hint to the start! It's really important for to understanding what's happening, and right now it's hard to reach or even see. This level is... extremely difficult. I couldn't find any patterns, or any way to think about it differently to make it simpler. The solutions aren't symmetrical. If there's a trick to solving it, I really want to know it. In the end, I had to use computer assistance. Fun fact: there are exactly 96 solutions. I liked it a lot.