"The Other 100 Tiles" by ajmiam
Hi, mmoraleta, and happy holidays! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the set, and congratulations on getting so far. Slight smile

There are a couple of reliable strategies I know of to clear Swip-Swap.

General descriptions:

[Click to Show Content]

And here are those solutions step by step in images, in case you need further help:

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

JB's "just run for it" approach takes less work, but it's also less reliable Tongue (and it might not work in Lynx since he did do a backwards force floor step-off).

If you still can't solve the level, please let me know exactly what problems you are having and which ruleset you are playing (MS, Lynx, or CC2), and I will do my best to help.
Quote:Hi, mmoraleta, and happy holidays! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the set, and congratulations on getting so far. Slight smile

There are a couple of reliable strategies I know of to clear Swip-Swap.

General descriptions:

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]

And here are those solutions step by step in images, in case you need further help:

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

JB's "just run for it" approach takes less work, but it's also less reliable Tongue (and it might not work in Lynx since he did do a backwards force floor step-off).

If you still can't solve the level, please let me know exactly what problems you are having and which ruleset you are playing (MS, Lynx, or CC2), and I will do my best to help.
Thanks, ajmiam for your help. Slight smile
All 100 levels completed! Chip Win I know that I've blazed through these levels in a fast pace but it shows has much I enjoy playing Chips Challenge in general and this set in particular. Chips Challenge was one of my childhood games back in the Windows Entertainment Pack Era. Anyway I hope you're excited for 2017 coming up! Clapping

I really enjoyed this set a little more than the original 100 tiles since there was more challenging levels and more creative concepts. Again, I am thankful that this set along with the original had no unreasonable frustrating levels. Also, thank you for your solution for Swip-Swap, I was stuck on that level for some time now cause of that tank and tooth mechanism. Some of my favorite levels in the set were Jigsee (94) and Jigsaw (99), two great levels that sort of correspond with each other and kind of let you do the level in any order you want in a scavenger hunt fashion. Block Unpuzzle (39) was also one of my favorites, I've never seen that kind of concept where you had to solve a sokoban and then "unsolve" it. All in all, this set is a little better than the original level set but stil a great level set and I definitely enjoyed this level set. Great job! Slight smile