April 2015 Create Competition - Perfect Ten
Results!

I have to start by thanking all participants one more time. Noomi really enjoyed the levels and the effort you guys had gone through for her. I am glad to have friends like all of you and I was able to give her something unique as a little present.

Though all the designers sent in fun stuff, Noomi managed to settle on a ranking for the competition. This is much harder than you might expect if you've never tired to do so yourself. This time particularly ordering the top three was visibly strenuous. She attempted all the levels, most on several different days, and solved a good deal of them. I tried to present them to her in an order that was fair to all participants, and actually was surprised that if there was some effect from the order, it was the opposite of what I was expecting. (I expected her to like the first ones she plays and be tired by the time she got to the last ones, but instead she had enough time to play all the levels and then the last ones seemed to have been fresh on her mind when ranking the levels. However, in the end I think the order did not matter as much as I feared it could.) Anyway, below are some short comments from her for each of her favorite levels from each participants, along with their ranking in the competition.

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

[Click to Show Content]

Congrats for your first win! (Did you think it would be a create comp?) I have uploaded a new version of the set that reflects these rankings and will give out the appropriate awards too. And one last thank you to all participants from the bottom of my heart Slight smile

Now all the competitions for the spring have ended and been judged. We have not had so many of them ever before in such a short time. The participation has been more than ever before and we managed to have more than one competition each month. Sadly, all good things seem to come to an end, and we have no more competitions planned for the rest of the year. Perhaps you all will be consumed by CC2, or maybe someone will step up and organize a few competitions in the fall. I personally will not be here for a while, but I hope to return stronger when the time is right. Take care!

-Miika

P.S. my younger daughter will turn ten in five years...