MO3
Hello again CCZone!

MO3 is a level set I started a year ago. Since then, I've lost motivation for CC so I haven't worked on the set much. Now it's Christmas and I've finally decided to release the levels. Slight smile

The primary goal of MO3 was to make levels that look really nice. It is also probably my hardest set, since I used up my ideas for easier levels for CCLP1. The set includes 9 finished levels, which are all medium to hard, but greatly differ in length. I also included 3 levels which are close to being complete, but were never finished due to a lack of motivation.

Download: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/428-mo3/

Enjoy!

Please post feedback in this thread. All levels have been tested in lynx only, so please report anything MS-exclusive.

Screenshots:

[Image: 1E7JAdB.png]

[Image: ydPlLWf.png]
These levels look great, Markus!

Just curious - do you plan on submitting another compilation set specifically for CCLP4?
Quote:These levels look great, Markus!

Just curious - do you plan on submitting another compilation set specifically for CCLP4?

Thanks, JB!

I didn't know any progress had been made on CCLP4 until I saw this post. I talked to Michael over skype and he sent me a link to this thread, which is apparently the main CCLP4 discussion thread. IMO, there should be a more obvious CCLP4 discussion thread than this, or maybe the thread's title could be changed. Anyway, now that I know about it, I'll submit all 9 levels for CCLP4. I won't submit any of my older levels since my best older levels are already in CCLP1 and anyway, I feel that this set has far better levels than my first two.

EDIT: Never mind, I just looked though the set and there are more good hard levels than I remembered. I'll think about CCLP4 submissions whenever the limitations on what designers can submit are decided on.
I was going to say - there's quite a collection of tough levels in your earlier sets that would be amazing for CCLP4 (Cell Swapper, Water Bottle, and others come to mind)!