Cloners Maze in Lynx
I am currently almost fished playing CCLXP2 and so far it is awesome. Currently stuck on the notorious Cloners Maze in Lynx, specifically getting the yellow key. I watched and tried chipster1059's solution and it doesn't work for me. I am just wondering is there an easier way getting the yellow without the precise monster collision? Help. Confused
The slow and reliable way is to clone gliders one by one until all bombs on their natural path are destroyed. They will turn around after hitting the trap button at (6,30), and eventually explode bombs in the lower right corner. Further gliders will end up on the trap at (16,14), where they can be sent up to the upper right via the force floor. Send enough gliders up there, and they will eventually collide and go down the 20th column and explode the bombs in front of the yellow keys (remember to get the green key and chip first).
Quote:I am currently almost fished playing CCLXP2 and so far it is awesome. Currently stuck on the notorious Cloners Maze in Lynx, specifically getting the yellow key. I watched and tried chipster1059's solution and it doesn't work for me. I am just wondering is there an easier way getting the yellow without the precise monster collision? Help. Confused
Thanks for your help. It worked. Slight smile