Concern
As the topic might suggest, I'm growing slightly concerned...

As I write this message, it is almost 2 pm GMT on the 1st of April 2014, and one or more of the following events is yet to transpire:

1) A major figure in the CC community has not threatened to leave / actually left the community on the grounds of disgruntlement, anger, disappointment or apparent mistreatment at the hands of another member(s) of the community.

2) A major bug / bust has not been found within CCLP1 that requires the immediate withdrawal of the set from CCZone and other locations, and also renders all scores / times set to date null and void.

3) A new MSCC game mechanic has not been accidentally discovered, leading to a crash in bold times across all official level packs, and no-one has attempted to replicate this mechanic in a new update for Tile World.

4) The CCLP1 staff have not admitted that they made a number of mistakes during the process of voting on and assembling CCLP1 levels, and that a large proportion of levels in CCLP1 should not have made it into the set, nor have they disclosed which levels should actually have been in the final set in place of these.

5) After his extensive reconnaissance efforts carried out whilst assembling, playing and rating levels in the voting packs, and subsequently contributing in no small part to the creation of the finished product of CCLP1, John Lewis does not hold an unassailable bold score on every CCLP1 level.

I ask that the CC community please work together and do our hardest to correct this gross error immediately, in order that we might uphold the great traditions of our honourable forebearers and lead our community into a glorious new future.

Yours sincerely,

fauntleroy
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Quote:5) After his extensive reconnaissance efforts carried out whilst assembling, playing and rating levels in the voting packs, and subsequently contributing in no small part to the creation of the finished product of CCLP1, John Lewis does not hold an unassailable bold score on every CCLP1 level.

This has already proven to be true on at least 12 reported occasions, and I happen to know of one more that could be exploited. Wink
Quote:This has already proven to be true on at least 12 reported occasions, and I happen to know of one more that could be exploited. Wink

Well, even on levels where getting a bold is anything but a miss. You and Ben seem to have overlooked that situation Tongue