MikeL4
For those that haven't seen my latest signature yet Wink, a MikeL4 is in the works. This set is going to be another attempt at what I wanted to do with MikeL3 but got impatient and filled it with old levels Slight smile - a small set of new levels, simpler but (hopefully) fun... Unlike my previous sets, I'm trying to patient with this one, so I'll only release it when it has 10 or 20 levels, maybe more (right now I'm only at 5...), and if I add new levels after that I'll also try to wait until I have a decent number to add, unlike MikeL2 which had its share of 1- or 2-level updates... Slight smile The set will be MS and Lynx compatible, and will hopefully be released some time this year, depending on how many ideas I have...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Well, the designing has gone slower than I thought, but I finally have a 10-level "preview" release of MikeL4...

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/396-mikel4/

I've solved all the levels in MS (well, I haven't re-solved #8 since fixing a bust, but the change doesn't affect the solution route), and they should all be solvable in Lynx as well. I'm trying to make a simpler style of level, i.e. CC1/CCLP1/early MikeL3, so hopefully the levels are still fun and not just too easy and pointless (I fear level 3 may fall into this category... Slight smile).
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels