CCLP1 Voting has ended!
December 31st was the last day for voting on CCLP1.

Thanks to all who participated. Smiley We had a fantastic response!

Rest assured, your CCLP1 Staff will now be diligently working to create a levelpack that is great for beginners, and entertaining for everyone.

We will keep you posted as new benchmarks are reached.

David Varberg

Speaker for the Staff
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Love it. Just one thing - should any of my levels be picked, please use the name Richard Blaquière instead of Ricky Blaquière. I was about 7 when I created my account on pieguy's site, so I'm stuck with my nickname being my username there.
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete
Having witnessed first hand the high quality of levels (at least in the ~2/3 of the packs i managed to get through), I'm not expecting any of my levels to make it in, but I'm stoked to see the finished product all the same. I have to say I don't envy the CCLP1 staff, because there were definitely more than 149 great levels in the voting pool, and there are some levels I'd struggle to say goodbye to

Are we likely to get any clues as to what levels/designers have/haven't made the cut, or will it be kept a surprise until release date? Rolling eyes

Keep up the great work guys!
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
It will be kept a surprise until the release date, but each designer will be contacted about the fate of their levels once that's decided.
So when is the release date? Or is that yet to be decided?