All CCLP1 Voting Packs Have Been Released!
<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;">That's right - the title doesn't lie! As of yesterday, August 28, all 33 CCLP1 voting packs are out in the wild! We have had an incredible amount of participation from 56 voters, who have collectively casted a whopping 25,207 votes! For comparison's sake, CCLP3 had only 15,242 votes casted throughout its voting process.

<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:Arial;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;">At this point, we haven't set an end date for voting in stone yet. However, I did promise you all when voting started that I'd revisit a timetable "around the end of August." First, I'm really hoping we can see at least 20 votes on every level in each level pack so that the results can be as informed as possible. Again, for comparison's sake, only one level in CCLP3 voting actually got this many votes. Right now, all packs except the three released yesterday have 10 or more votes on every level. Nine of these packs have already hit the 20 mark, with three more very close to it. That means we're already about halfway to this goal. Ultimately, I'm hoping we can close out voting at the very end of October. This isn't set in stone, but if we can keep up the momentum we've established, we could make this goal a reality. If you visit the CCLP1 Voting Pack News and Releases thread, you can find a count for every pack on the first post, as well as a grand total of votes. Every pack that's reached the 20-vote mark is marked in green.

In the meantime, enjoy the packs! If you're submitting all 50 votes for a given pack at the same time - and most people have been doing this - make sure every radio button is pressed. We've had quite a few instances of one or two levels not getting a vote because someone's mouse was slightly off or something to that effect. Also, be sure to review your votes, especially as you play more levels, and make sure your evaluating is consistent throughout the landscape of your votes. We've already had quite a few people do this as they've played more and more levels, and it's been great to see.

Keep up the good work, everyone! Remember, <i>every vote counts, </i>and your votes do help us determine the final makeup of the set. Let's push, push, push these next several weeks!